Upon completion of the program, graduates will:
- Analyze and apply scientific knowledge and skills to provide the highest level of advanced practice nursing.
- Implement emerging science and practice innovations in health care.
- Evaluate and initiate changes in response to social, political, economic, and ethical issues in health care, population health, and the discipline of nursing.
- Collaborate with members of other disciplines in the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs and policies for the improvement of health care.
- Assume leadership roles in nursing/health care.