October 18, 2022

The baccalaureate support nursing team engages in operational activities focusing on the coordination and curricular implementation of the undergraduate nursing program. This collaborative and synergistic team is student and faculty-oriented. The purpose of the team is to provide high-quality support services, ensure compliance with university and regulatory bodies and build connections with clinical and community partners. In short, this group of individuals are the foundational glue that binds together to achieve the collective and strategic success of the mission of the Conway School of Nursing.

Meet the Team and their thoughts related to why they enjoy their work and goals:

Eileen Caulfield, PhD, RN, MA – Associate Dean, Baccalaureate Program

I have come back to CUA to say thank you for my education and how meaningful and fulfilling my work has been over the years. My goal is to produce “good” work and contribute positively to the growth of the Conway School of Nursing.

Kimberley L. Walsh, MSN, MPA, RN, CNL – Director, Undergraduate Academic Program

CUA provides a positive impression in that it strives to provide a sense of belonging which incorporates feelings of being valued, included, and accepted at the University. I enjoy working with students that exhibit this motivation, self-confidence, and higher levels of community learning and engagement. 

For the 2022-2023 academic year, I will focus on gathering, interpreting, and communicating past and current data within the Nursing-BSN program and analyzing that data to inform the strategic visioning process as the Conway School of Nursing grows and moves forward to the next level. 

Cherise Carpenter, MSN, CRNP

I enjoy the ability to interact with our various Hospital partners and being around Faculty that are passionate about the education and success of their students. My two goals in this role are to develop strong relationships with our Hospital Partners and retention of our Clinical Instructors.

Chavonne Thomas, - Undergraduate Program Administrative Assistant

I enjoy being of service to people in various capacities; which expands my skills and fuels my learning and knowledge.“Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”  Martin Luther King. 

My goals are to be of service and support the growth and success of the students and to continue learning and expanding my knowledge to be of better service and provide greater support to the students, faculty, and staff of the Conway School of Nursing

Alice Myers, PhD - Director, Assessment & Evaluation

I have worked at the Catholic University Conway School of Nursing for over 18 years because I love my job. Working with faculty and staff members, we get to help students achieve their academic goals and become great Catholic University nurses.  It is a privilege to celebrate our students' and graduates' accomplishments.